Topic: Donoph Banz = DB?

Page 1 of 1
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:36 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was playing Episode 3 the other day and I was talking to Orland. He talked about the great heroes of the past and mentioned the 10,000 monster quest of Donoph Banz. I remembered playing that quest in Episode 1 and 2, but I was wondering is he DB (as in DB's Saber)? I guess it would make sense but then why was he using the Zanba and not DB's saber in the 10,000 monster quest?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:26 pm
quote : #2
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
I was playing Episode 3 the other day and I was talking to Orland. He talked about the great heroes of the past and mentioned the 10,000 monster quest of Donoph Banz. I remembered playing that quest in Episode 1 and 2, but I was wondering is he DB (as in DB's Saber)? I guess it would make sense but then why was he using the Zanba and not DB's saber in the 10,000 monster quest?

Maybe he realized how much the DB saber sucked and wanted to go with a better weapon?
Posted:
Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:47 pm
quote : #3
Ha, he probably did. The Zanba is freaking awesome though.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:02 am
quote : #4
I never thought about it until now....maybe you are right Laughing Cool Smile