Topic: Decks...

Page 1 of 1
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
OK....so I beat Hunter's side with Zephyr and I say to myself now it's time to do the Arks story. I decide to make a deck instead of using the default like at did at the beginning of Hunter's side. So I look at the monsters I have and I notice that I have more machines so I decide to make a machine deck. Now my question is this: Is there something wrong with machine deck...because in a poll in PSOW one of the choices says something like this:
MACHINE DECK all the way baby!!!!
What the hell is that about?

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:07 pm
quote : #2
i thinks its because of Dubchics and Duchichs. They have full heal, meaning that if they have atleast 1hp after a turn they regenerate to full HP.

And i guess people have been able to make very powerful decks because of that. But personally i use machine creatures for there high AP and HP, like my Sinow Red. 7 AP, 11 HP, 2 TP and 5 MV for only 5 points is very nice Very Happy
Posted:
Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:09 pm
quote : #3
Yea I didn't know about all of this I just decided to make a machine deck and it just happened so please don't consider me as a cheater or anything like that...

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:27 pm
quote : #4
DarkLink18 wrote:
Yea I didn't know about all of this I just decided to make a machine deck and it just happened so please don't consider me as a cheater or anything like that...

Actually i think that the things with full heal are great for strategy, some people at PSOW just cant beat it and say its cheap