Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
GameCubeNode
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:47 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
yo game heads like i want a gamecube so bad but i dont wanna spend a hundred dollars on one... like anyone kno if they are gonna lower the price for it or has anyone been to a pawn shop or anything whats the lowest price you've seen for a gamecube ?

Link00seven
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:06 pm
quote : #2
Check around...but you'd be better off buying a new one for $100 just so you know your getting a quality GCN...

martianviking
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:11 pm
quote : #3
You can save $10 if you get a reconditioned one from EBgames.com (they sell them for $90) and you can probably get one for a little cheaper at a GameStop or similar such store.

You could probably get one for $70 or so if you could find a private party that was selling one. Check your local classified ads (especially online ones).
Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:14 am
quote : #4
I don't know right off, I may sell mine soon because I was thinking about buying a new one - 100 bucks is not bad. Then again I may keep my current cube and set up an arcade again. If I decide to sell it Ill message you, but it is doubtful. If you find one for cheap - new - let us know.

DS: MPH: Team Battle Anyone?, Tetris, Worms, AC
PS2: Monster Hunter!
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:38 am
quote : #5
You know, I don't think that the GameCube will get any cheaper than it is right now. You may want to go to EB and trade in a few of your games and get like $20+ off of a refurbished console which would come around to $40 or so. That's just my suggestion. Very Happy