Topic: Phantasy Star Universe

Page 1 of 1
Kontact
rank 5
Posted:
Thu May 13, 2004 12:44 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Just watched a few clips for the PSU game in the Gamecube section at IGN. PRETTY INSANE, not your typical PSO. The second trailer I watched was awesome, I dont care if it was for some unknown game, extrememly futuristic city that looked incredible.

I am betting this is multiplatform or just Cube and maybe PC, and may simply be a new Phantasy Star RPG nothing online etc... Looks like a totally new concept, same gameplay mechanics it seems but the overall look makes it seem like a whole new game. Im actually interested in this even if its not good ol' PSO.

Being in the Cube section doesnt necessarily make it a Cube title, but it only makes sense now doesnt it? Wink

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/683/683211/vids_1.html

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu May 13, 2004 5:07 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
There's no question in my mind that it will appear on GCN, but the question is what other consoles it'llfind its way to. And I do agree, the game looks very, very awesome.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)