Topic: Four Episode 3 Quests Up!

Page 1 of 1
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Three of these quests are previously released but were taken down, now there up again and I hope for good this time. But the new quest 'Politan Appears?!' is up for the first time ever. I have done the EGM quest and Ripples Quest and I strongly reccomend you use your absolute best deck you have, and play with someone you trust. Sega Boards wrote:That's right, Episode 3 players now have four playable online quests: EGM, Politan Appears?!, Ripples, Dorimaga

All of these are team battles. You have to partner up to reap the rewards. Challenges are many, how will your decks hold up in this test of skill. Face off with your partner against the mysterious ??? group, or you and one ally can face not one, but two Leudon Knights. Take your battles to the next level.

Consider it a way of apologizing for the G1, enjoy yourselves, I know I will.

source

Last edited by McRing_Ring on Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:57 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Awsome we'll have to tackle these quests together MCRingRing Very Happy Would my deck do good? or is it too weak? My ranger deck that is. I think I need to make a Fo deck soon too I have a lot of great canes.
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:59 pm
quote : #3
lordnikon wrote:
Awsome we'll have to tackle these quests together MCRingRing Very Happy Would my deck do good? or is it too weak? My ranger deck that is. I think I need to make a Fo deck soon too I have a lot of great canes.

In the EGM quest, your Ranger deck wouldn't be too good, a force one would be perfect for it though.
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:08 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Sweet I'll have to get working on my force deck. Later tonight I think I'll construct one.
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:20 am
quote : #5
I did the EGM and Dremaga but I haven't yet done the Ripples and of course the nwe one. Does anybody know how the new one is?
What about the ripples one?

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:31 pm
quote : #6
DarkLink18 wrote:
I did the EGM and Dremaga but I haven't yet done the Ripples and of course the nwe one. Does anybody know how the new one is?
What about the ripples one?

Me and Nikon barely beat the Ripples one, we had 1hp left and they use lots of s-ranks :cry:

Posted Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:27 pm:

Update, these quests are only up til June 22 Crying or Very sad