Page Location: Home > Connectivity > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:17 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was doing some thinking and just realised. Isn't pacman vs just like FF:CC and Zelda 4 Swords in the fact that you connect GBA's to the gamecube to play multiplayer? I think it is.

If so that's hella sweet. That would be 3 whole games that you could play games like this.
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:39 pm
quote : #2
Pacman Vs. is the best game I've played that makes full use of connectivity.

-Mytho

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:09 pm
quote : #3
Yeah, Pacman VS works the same way as 4 Swords and FF: CC, but it can get kinda old quickly. The ghost dudes hunt down Pacman using a limited viewing area. It's good fun, but I wouldn't buy the game since I never was big on Pacman.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:34 am
quote : #4
Well I realised the other day that this would be a perfect game to do via this ritzy setup. Because with pacman vs you only would need 2 tv's and 2 gamecube's with GBA PLayers in them. 1 console for the ghosts and the other for pacman.

Also the game games bundled with Pacman world. And its only 20 bux too. Plus I could see this game easuly droping to $9.99 sometime in the near future.
rank 15
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:23 pm
quote : #5
PacMan World 2 is a good platformer, so I think $20 is a nice deal for two solid games. Smile

-Mytho