Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:57 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
In the coming week I plan on hashing out many technical concerns with warppipe and kai7 and will be making myself more available to users to test games with users from different locals. I currently have mario kart and 1080.

I have been reading that to use gc or ps2 with kai you have to set something wierd on the router. Like you have to disable the dhcp server. Which is a real hassle, and in all honesty unpractical. I will be looking into it further, and looking up some trouble shooting information on it.

Warppipe and Kai7 are interesting network tools however everyone always seems to run into problems with them. Their websites really arn't providing clear cut solutions to users specific problems. And if the solutions are found they are usually burried in some forum.

I will be working with users to try and get some more clear-cut tutorials and faqs made up so gamers can try this software out a lot easier....and with less headaches.
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:38 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
If you need help with Warp Pipe, and there isn't anything in the FAQ, then just head over to their forums and ask any questions in the Help forum. They'll be sure to help!