Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I booted up episode 3, I am working on a quest guide. I don't understand why quests are temporary. Like the download quest says "download file not available". I also went to see what online quests were available and it doesn't have any at all. This is pretty retarded. Does anyone know why sonic team is doing this? I hate temporary content.
rank 23
Posted:
Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:20 pm
quote : #2
That's weird, maybe there was something wrong with the quests? Hm, hopefully if they put the download quests back up, someone could download them really quickly and upload them to this site or something.

edit: I'd do it, but I haven't had my Hunter's License for a few months now.
Posted:
Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:25 pm
quote : #3
I'm not sure but I think its because they uploaded the quests on the European ships/version of the game.

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:04 pm
quote : #4
all quests so far are/were temp, i dont know why. i hope one day they put them all up for good :|

Posted Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:08 pm:

satoshi wrote:
That's weird, maybe there was something wrong with the quests? Hm, hopefully if they put the download quests back up, someone could download them really quickly and upload them to this site or something.

edit: I'd do it, but I haven't had my Hunter's License for a few months now.

i should warn you though:
Someone i know uploaded the quest data and sent them to my friend, my friend downloaded the quests and it causes his whole memory card to corrupt, even though he backed it all up(USB card)
Posted:
Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:31 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea in Dreamcast V2 they started tying the quest's to your serial number. I bet sonic team put in an even greater amount of protection for the new pso's. So these files are probobly not swap friendly at all.
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:13 am
quote : #6
lordnikon wrote:
Yea in Dreamcast V2 they started tying the quest's to your serial number. I bet sonic team put in an even greater amount of protection for the new pso's. So these files are probobly not swap friendly at all.

That's weird, the quests are just quests, nothing specific for your character... oh well....
Posted:
Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:55 am
quote : #7
With regards to the download quests from what i remember the message download file not found happens because you have not cleared the ep1 and 2 quest that gets u thhe future bullet, when u have the future bullet i believe u can DL or so i was told