1, 2  Next
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:19 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
If you could have any game be online compatible, what current or to be developed game....would you like to be online compatible?

Personally I wish that Animal Crossing would be online compatible. I think if that happened, like all human life on earth would cease to motivate it self to do anything but play Animal Crossing online.
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:50 pm
quote : #2
Being subject to living in England, i don't think i'll ever get to play Animal Crossing, and yes, i know about the freeloader, but it's all a bit long winded, and far too lazy...

Anywhoo, Online Games? why not.

SSBM: would be very interesting, and possibly start a few nation wide wars to...

Monkey Ball: nuff said really, would totally kick ass, and you know it

hmm, i had this long list in my head, but i lost it, but there are loads which would blatantly be cool.
Posted:
Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:27 am
quote : #3
dude hell yea monkey ball online would be the ulimate! Playing monkey ball golf against someone all the mini games, man.....yea that would be a serious winner. Why the community thinks of this stuff, and why nintendo doesn't act on it, is beyond me. They need to get their shit in gear.
rank 3
Posted:
Sat May 03, 2003 9:02 am
quote : #4
Hmm I'd porbably say Pikmin/Pik2 but for a bigger audience and totally addictive fun I'd say SSBM

Though Mario Kart would be.... dam hella good

Fuyutski: It's hot

Comm.Ikari: Yes
Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:14 pm
quote : #5
I think Robotech: Battlecry would be a superb online title. Think about the missiles flying everywhere. It would need to be 8 player for really intense action.

Nine
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:14 am
quote : #6
Animal Crossing and Monkey Ball are definitely at the top of my list too - FOR REAL!!!- lol.

But out of everygame I can think of it would have to be a new version of The Secret Of Mana, I loved that game so much, everything from the multiplayer (multiplayer at home while online??? woohoo) to leveling up specific weapons/techniques as well as characters.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:59 am
quote : #7
Yeah, Secret of Mana was one of my favorite Super Nintendo games, eventhough but Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana's sequel) was better when I imported it. It would be awesome to have a game like that online. Actually, it seems like PSO is created in that style. By that I mean that it is real time and isn't a MMORPG. If Secret of Mana's sequel went online I would hope that an intricate storyline remained intact. It seems like shallow stories are a major problem with online RPGs.

BTW, does anyone think, as I do, that PSO actually has a surprisingly deep story if you read all of the messages?

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:22 am
quote : #8
dude totally agree with you on that story line thing. Cause i just got PSO cube june 1st right. So some of the missions that were in PSO Ep1 i never played since i just played DC v1. But i for to 'Steel Soul' i think its called, the one with 'Ult' in it and the military organization called WORKS. Dude totalllll story line!!!!!!!! Like every mission is all blah. ANd then this quest comes along and a huge story line surrounds it, i was shocked i got mad into it hehe. yea man after you get all into the PSO storyline, even though its kind of simple you start to really really really enjoy it, all the characters and stuff. Its great.
rank 24
Posted:
Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:35 pm
quote : #9
The quests that they added to the GCN version are awesome (you can tell which ones they are because the names are colored). That quest is also my personal favorite by the way. They should have had more quests like that and then no one would have been able to complain about a shallow story. Fighting with Elenor and Montague (with his C-Bringer Rifle!) is a lot of fun even though you don't get to do it too much. If you ask me, PSO would be about three times better in single player mode if that much thought had been put into each quest.

Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:58 am
quote : #10
Type: NTSC-U
The PSO story is enjoyable, but most people focus more on "Rares" than anything else, so i can see how it is often overlooked. as for my choice of games with online play...

1. F-Zero GX/AX: I'd love to see it online! let GX players play with AX people in the arcades, and have full Grand Prix amount of racers able to play online (like 20 something i think.) that would be insane! 20+ ppl with custom tuned ships in a battle for 1st! you could win online cash to buy new parts at an online store with exclusive parts.

2. Animal Crossing: I can't get enough of this game, and i don't know why. I'd love to be able to just hop on the train and choose who's town i wanna go to, instead of having my friend come over just to visit his town. add some downloadable content, new designs, etc. i love to be able to run around with other people in my town and smack em in the head with my shovel!

3. Starfox: Namco knows how to make fun flight games, and starfox's multi play would rock online. just make sure its more "free flight" than the starfox 64 version, so you actually do a barrel roll by pulling the stick back instead of hitting down C and back or whatever it was. i can't tell you how annoyed i was playing with people and all they had to do is barrel roll or u-turn constantly and never get hit!

4. A MMORPG: i would love a console mmorpg. simple controls and deep gameplay. i know nintendo could pull that off with style to spare!

5. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III

6. Mario Kart

No need to say anything for the last 2.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:20 pm
quote : #11
Well, since Mario Kart Double Dash will be LAN compatible you will probably get your wish.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:44 pm
quote : #12
i could go on for hours and hours and hours and hours... anyhoo a game like:

1. Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance online would kick ass they have Champions of Norrath (EQ) for PS2 but i would love if it came to GC.

2. Starcraft 2 isnt out for PC yet but Blizzard could make it for any console

3. SSBM for sure.

4. The Sims Online for GC out for comp love Sims games

5. PSO Ep. 1 & 2 oh its been done.

6. Unreal Tournament 2003. best FPS ive played.

7. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault or a new Medal of Honor.

8. a Sonic online game where u could show off ur chao around the globe lol.

9. NHL 2004 nuff said

10. a MMORPG for sure EQ, DAoC, Star Wars Galaxies, etc.

Well we can only hope! Very Happy
Posted:
Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:23 pm
quote : #13
dude, even though there is no way they could logically do this and make it a multiplayer game, i gotta stick with my Metal Gear(now new and improved formula cures cancer)
eyenhander
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:44 pm
quote : #14
im all for a nintendo first person shooter, can you imagine a metriod prime online game? i think it could be done.

KASH
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:46 am
quote : #15
I wish robotech was online it is a pro game