Topic: Im Buying a GC

Page 1 of 1
marioman
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:54 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well i can get one for $70 with 3 controlers, 2 memory cards, and all the hookups. I dont know what game to get though, MKDD,PSO, or Tales of Symphonia. I am leaning towards DD right now though. Anyways, I should see you guys online in some game soon.
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:26 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Since a PSO ep 1 & 2 plus release version might be looming on the horizon. You might wanna get PSO Episode 3. As far as MKDD, just be reminded that the game is amazing, but does not really work that great online. The framerate just chugs....and I mean slow motion movie chugs. The netcode is too bloated at the moment. Tales of Symphonia I heard is amazing and well worth picking up.

If you really looking to get into the online forey asap, and have another 40 bucks to spend when the plus version comes out then by all means snatch up ep1 & 2 now. But if you want to wait for the plus version, then you could get PSo ep3.

Also as far as memory cards. It's advised that you use an official memory card with PSO. 3rd party cards tend to corrupt very easily.
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:31 am
quote : #3
Good news, my EB has a brand new copy of PSO ep 1 and 2 for $50. Im going over there tonight to pick that up and im getting my gamecube tonight as well. So I should be online as early as tonight.
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:35 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Do they have a broadband adaptor or a modem? The adaptors are seperate add-on's. The gamecube does not come internet ready right out of the box.
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:26 am
quote : #5
I bought my bba awhile back, so yea I have a bba.