Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:58 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
New screenshots from PSO3 which is or soon will be in beta testing. The new shots definatly show some of the more diverse elements of the game. Original screnshots were these cramped maps, barely holding 4 characters. Now we get to actually see some level progression and large maps. It almost looks like a whole new game. Which is making me rather curious as to exactly how the control scheme will work out.

rank 23
Posted:
Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:07 pm
quote : #2
Interesting, the whole game looks better graphics wise. The title screen looks cool too. I just hope you can still run around and break boxes... that's always fun. Hm, I can't wait till it comes out, looks fun.
Posted:
Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:43 pm
quote : #3
Can anybody translate the Japanese symbols that are in those intro screens? I'm interested in the premise for the story.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:36 pm
quote : #4
They probably just say "Episode 3" or "PSO" or something, notice how the rest of the title screen is in english... But I may be wrong (and probably am..), so correct me if I'm wrong.
Posted:
Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:45 pm
quote : #5
I'm talking about the screen under the picture of the title screen that has no English translation. This is part of the intro movie. There are also three other shots of the intro movie on IGN which each have Japanese text on them. They may not mean anything important, but I just want to find out.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
EscapingJail
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:19 pm
quote : #6
All i can say is woohoo for pso ep.3 something more to drain my life

"As of July 13 Escapingjail is lvl 95"
satoshi
rank 23
Posted:
Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:44 pm
quote : #7
Oh, that image. lol Hm, it's probably part of the back story.. You know how the opening FMV(s) in Ep. 1 and 2 have text explaining stuff? That's probably all it is.. I'd like to know what it says though too... I heard this one takes place quite some time after the ep.2, but i don't remember where i saw that...