Page Location: Home > GameCube Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:36 am
quote : #46
profile : pm
LOL...Actually, I brought my girlfriend over last night to watch Pearl Harbor on DVD, and I played it on my Q. I kept telling her how lucky she is to even be looking at it, since it is now considered hard to find. Very Happy Also, I don't want people knowing that I have it because they might bust into my house and steal it while I'm gone. Then I might just have to kill people. Very Happy lol

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:50 pm
quote : #47
I actually got the bonus disc today, and it's really pretty cool. If you've been playing Metroid for a while, the Metroid Chronicle and the Metroid Artwork are both really cool. The two trailers for Metroid Prime 2 are really cool, and the demo level is nice as well. The Dark World is especially cool (especially the enemies in it). Has anybody else gotten the disc yet? If so, what do you guys think of it? It looks like Metroid Prime 2 is shaping up to be a much better game than the first to me.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:49 pm
quote : #48
I got mine yesterday and do enjoy it. It took me 15 mins to complete the demo, but it still was fun. Very Happy I hope this game kills Halo 2 this year. lol

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:55 pm
quote : #49
mine should be here soon then Very Happy