Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
To commemorate episode 3 being out for a year; ST is having a special event for episode 3!

Card Revolution Festival is a 2 part event that will be held from November 9th to the 30th, to commemorate the 1st year anniversary of the Japanese release of PSO Episode 3.

During this Online festival, there will be significant changes to many cards, allowing for even more diverse strategies, and the creation of even more unique decks.

In addition to this, during the festival you will have a greater opportunity to obtain rarer cards. So please take advantage of this by taking part!

Festival Details:

---Part 1
November 9 to 18: "Rappy Card" Festival (Try looking at your rappy cards! Cool huh? Also you should expect some other little goodies throught your battles)

---Part 2" November 18 to 30: "High Card" Festival (??? No news yet, up to you to find out! ???)

Enjoy the latest event of Episode 3!
Posted:
Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:52 pm
quote : #2
I actually played on Friday for a bit and I got a S card the first match and then I got a couple of new good cards!!!

McRing_Ring
rank 38
Posted:
Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:32 pm
quote : #3
Wow I was doing a few natches and every round I got at least 3 new cards! And Not just common ones, all were R cards and 2 S!(Well, it was the same S twice)

I suggest to everyone who has episode 3 to log on and play a few matched! You'll easilly get more new cards in 5 matches then a month of playing