Topic: Resident Evil 4 Discussion

Page 1 of 2
jpred88
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:26 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Wow I can't wait for this game. Just been reviewed on GameSpot, got 9.6 Shocked One of the highest ever scores on the site. Out tomorrow in the US, I live in the UK so I will have to wait until March to get it Sad Anyone getting it tomorrow?
Posted:
Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:30 am
quote : #2
Oh yea, I've had it on pre-order since November. I got the playable demo with it and my experience was all around excellent. But another note, just because it is released tomorrow doesn't mean that everybody in the US will get it tomorrow. Some states vary and won't get it until the 12th. Confused

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:25 pm
quote : #3
I want to get it but most likely next week after my b-day...hehehe
Too bad is not GC exclusive anymore even though GC owners get it a year before PS2 owners get a taste of it.

Belmont
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:38 am
quote : #4
i will be getting this for sure when i go to the mall next to go to eb or what ever store has it. Ive played the demo at a EB and i was there with a friend for like an hour or so playing.. I pro ordered but they were all out of the preveiw disks.

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:54 pm
quote : #5
Well I picked it up and I will play it here in a second. It has the "only for" on the top left hand corner of the game which is cool. It's a two disc game too.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:36 pm
quote : #6
I've got the game on preorder too, but I think it'll be here tomorrow (the 12th) since most games that I preorder get here the day after the ship date. It does look really cool (IGN gave the game a 9.8 ), and I've got the collector's edition on order.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
mcmonkey
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:01 pm
quote : #7
Lunar Eclipse wrote:
I've got the game on preorder too, but I think it'll be here tomorrow (the 12th) since most games that I preorder get here the day after the ship date. It does look really cool (IGN gave the game a 9.8 ), and I've got the collector's edition on order.

all i can say is that i despise you all for being able to get the game before me (damn europe hating nintendo grrrr)

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:41 pm
quote : #8
I'm at chapter 4 now and it's getting pretty intense. The best time to play RE4 is past midnight, with the lights out, and the volume turned up. lol. RE4 is by far the best RE game to date. So, did everyone else pick it up?
Note: Take your anger elsewhere mcmonkey.

marioman
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:51 pm
quote : #9
I just bought it, its really awsome, im also on chapter 4.
Posted:
Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:59 pm
quote : #10
I really can only play RE4 at night, I just don't have the mood to play it during the day. On another note, RE4 is the 2nd best game on the GC, according to Gamespot that is, next to Metroid Prime, which recieved a 9.7. It's nice to have a GC game put in the spot light again. Very Happy

DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:29 pm
quote : #11
Dark Slayer 5000 wrote:
I really can only play RE4 at night, I just don't have the mood to play it during the day. On another note, RE4 is the 2nd best game on the GC, according to Gamespot that is, next to Metroid Prime, which recieved a 9.7. It's nice to have a GC game put in the spot light again. Very Happy

That's what I told a friend of mine but he is a little....shall I say.. scary cat and he says that he is gonna play it at night but somehow I don't believe him. On another note, I want to get this game but my budget is kinda tight right now so I don't think I will be getting it at least until I get a job so the next best thing to owning the game is renting it at your local blockbuster and remember: NO MORE LATE FEES!!!...lol

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:16 pm
quote : #12
Awesome! Resident Evil 4 has about 20 hours of game play, but if you're new to the series it would of course take slightly longer, but that's no big deal.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:38 pm
quote : #13
Man, I love this game, I'm just starting chapter 5 right now because I've had a lot of things going on so I haven't gotten to play through it non-stop like I do with most games when they first get released. Most of the weapons are pretty cool, and all of the bosses have been better than amazing. This game is really good, so if you don't have it yet, go pick it up. And by the way, I hate survival horror games and I love RE4, it's that good.

Also, what are your favorite weapons and what weapons do you guys currently have in your inventory?

I have the Semi-Auto Rifle with regular and thermal scopes, TMP (with stock), Striker shotgun, Punisher pistol, and and RPG. My favorite would have to be the TMP simply because once it's fully upgraded it's a beast and hardly ever needs to be reloaded.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
jpred88
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:03 pm
quote : #14
Not long to wait for me Very Happy
I can't wait, my brother is living in the States at the moment and is playing it now. I feel so jealous Evil or Very Mad
Posted:
Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:47 pm
quote : #15
Oh man, my friend came over yesterday and she brought RE4 with her. Boy is it awesome! I only played it for like 10 minutes though, but what I experienced was sooo freaking awesome! I can't wait to get this game!