1, 2  Next
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:10 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I forget its name (gigobooma maybe?), but is there a purple booma's arm you can get?
rank 38
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:51 am
quote : #2
Yes. Don't know the stats on it though
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:51 am
quote : #3
Purple??. No. It's just good ol' regular Booma's Arm. Smile Very Happy Smile

pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:27 am
quote : #4
nope 3 of 'em booma 315 atp (i think) gobooma 400 atp (i think ) and gigobooma 600 atp
( red ) ( yellow) ( purple )

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:17 am
quote : #5
Yep all three exist (I actually have them all), but I'm not at home right now so I can't check their stats. I do remember the Gigobooma Claw is significantly better than the Gobooma Claw, so pso man's numbers seem to be pretty much spot on.

By the way, I never really cared much for claws. Does anybody really like them?

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:44 pm
quote : #6
i do Rolling Eyes in fact the first rare i found was a boomas right arm it got me past the ruins on hard + forest and caves on very hard but i replaced it with a pair of grass asassains sabers i got from normal Exclamation

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:38 am
quote : #7
I still don't have a Gigobooma's arm yet. I have never found one Sad
rank 24
Posted:
Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:35 am
quote : #8
That's understandable though since there are very few Gigoboomas in Forest. I mean, there are none in Forest 1, and once you get to Forest 2, they might mix in one or two with a group of three or four other Boomas. But overall, there just aren't that many Gigoboomas in the Forest.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
U-235
rank 8
Posted:
Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:33 pm
quote : #9
Well Nikon like I said the other day, I have an unconverted Gigobooma's Right Arm. And Since I don't like playing with HU's I'll probably never use it, so if you want it, it's yours. I'm not into using a HU character anyway. And besides that, when I do use a HU I won't use a claw as you have to get too close to the enemies for my taste. Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:13 pm
quote : #10
Thank you for the offer Smile However I prefer to find all of my items. More challenge and it gives me something to do.
rank 4
Posted:
Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:30 am
quote : #11
ok lordnikon look in forest 2 in soab (soul of a blacksmith) i think its Shocked 25 Shocked gigoboomas and you can find gigoboomas in forest one just pointing that out for you but olny in quests not in runs

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed May 03, 2006 5:02 am
quote : #12
Thanks for the advice pso man, I will try that quest out soon and hopefully I get one.

I like using claws sometimes. They are a challenge to use. They can yield high damage if you use them good, but you need some good defense to combat the periods when you are vulnurable. I have found that using 2 strikes at a time works good. The third attack in a combo usually results in the character being more exposed to attack.
rank 24
Posted:
Wed May 03, 2006 8:23 am
quote : #13
lordnikon wrote:
Thanks for the advice pso man, I will try that quest out soon and hopefully I get one.

I like using claws sometimes. They are a challenge to use. They can yield high damage if you use them good, but you need some good defense to combat the periods when you are vulnurable. I have found that using 2 strikes at a time works good. The third attack in a combo usually results in the character being more exposed to attack.

That seems to be the case with a lot of melee weapons. The third attack tends to leave you open. One exception to that rule that I can think of off the top of my head is dual swords (the second attack leaves you pretty vulnerable right before you initiate the third strike).

pso man
rank 4
Posted:
Sat May 06, 2006 2:53 am
quote : #14
i just had an idea for an enemy part?wepon
CLAW BODY part 1/20000 claw ult ruins oran, redia,witeal,yellowboze 1/12000 ult ruins blueful all ids 1/9000000 normal ruins
CLAWS CLAW
atp+400
ata+25
evp+10
dfp+100
h.p+50
edk+30
11star
the body of a claw turnd into a wepon it randomley casts slow or sifta+deband 70/30

lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Sat May 06, 2006 3:50 am
quote : #15
That would be awesome. Why didn't Sonic Team think of this? A claws claw seems like it would be an obvious choice! Nice 1 pso man.