profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
This great game for 19.99? One word for that: Awesome
rank 25
Posted:
Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:00 am
quote : #2
I HAD this game until my cousin spoiled the ending for me and I didn't want to beat it....so I sold it and I regret it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:43 am
quote : #3
That's great news because I love Sonic games and, consequently, like Sonic Heroes, but I really think that the Sonic series needs some serious help. There are just too many unresolved control/camera issues with pretty much all of the 3D Sonic games. Also, I almost feel like Sonic has taken a few steps backwards. I really, really enjoyed Sonic Adventure on the DC, but Adventure 2 and Heroes have left me feeling a bit empty. I hope that Sonic team can pull it together again because Sonic is a great character, but I'm just tired of falling glitches and extremely loose controls. Anyways, I'm sure one day Sonic will return to glory, but for now, it's tough for me to recommend Sonic Heroes to anyone but a Sonic fan.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
mr.bigG20
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:47 am
quote : #4
DarkLink18 wrote:
I HAD this game until my cousin spoiled the ending for me and I didn't want to beat it....so I sold it and I regret it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well, YOU were the one that asked me for the ending since I beat the game first... Mad
Koiter (Hucast) lvl 20
Dante (Humar) lvl 32

Right now I'm raising my FO to Ultimate...
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:04 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I ordered this the other week. This game is great. I have been playing it the past few days and this game is the closest a 3D sonic game has come to its original 2D roots. I am really happy with how this game plays and graphically, it looks awsome on the gamecube.

The camera movement has been improved...yet its still not perfect. My main gripe is, it is too slow. You can press L/R triggers to turn the camera left and right. However its really slow. It should be atleast 2x as fast. It still works good though.

The music in this game is really great too, it even has a music player in the extras panel.

The voice acting can really start to get on your nerves after a while. You cannot turn it off. When you repeat areas over and over they say the same exact things. I don't mind the tips though. Like you will be running along and Sonic will be like "This looks like a job for Knuckles" or "Let tails handle these guys". It is pretty seemless how they integrated this. I really like it.

But when you hear Tails say "Woahhhh my head is spinning" for the 1 millionth time you'll want to shatter your TV hehehe.

I got into this game a lot more than I did Sonic Adventure 1 or 2. In-fact I still play Sonic on Genesis or Sonic Mega Collection on cube more than the Adventure games. This is a great return to the classic sonic, and I highly recommend people check this out.

Especially since it dropped to players choice cost. A great pickup.