Page Location: Home > Archive > Archive - PSO EP3 > Topic
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:51 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok yea you were right McRingRing, story mode is much easier i was playing like right off the bat in free battles against break. I don't think I would have ever beaten him with the base defualt deck I had.

Played through 2 story mode rounds and won some nice cards Very Happy

Slowly picking up all there is to know about EP3. Problem is I have been playing my dreamcast a LOT offline, as well as Pikmin, and I got Rainbow Six 3 over on ps2 which is online....so juggling a ton of games right now.
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:30 pm
quote : #2
Thats good Nikon...You should go online sometime and we could meet to play against the computer to level a bit....lol

Lunar Eclipse
rank 24
Posted:
Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:20 pm
quote : #3
I think it's cool in Episode 3 that it's easy to find the rares that were so elusive in Episodes I and II. It makes it feel like Pioneer 2 has advanced some.

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." (Winston Churchill)
lordnikon
rank 47
Posted:
Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:09 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea I just figured out the combo system where, equiping more than one weapon on the hero side will allow you to pull off more attacks. Man took me forever, I kept wondering how the PC was attacking multiple attacks off a single roll.
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:14 am
quote : #5
i know, ep3 is not too good about explaining......hence the questions i posted.....but then before i got a reply i realized it all, so you just have to play it. im still trying to get an ss rank....o well ill get one soon.