Topic: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Page 1 of 1
DarkLink
rank 25
Posted:
Sun May 08, 2005 9:28 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Wow!!!!! That's all I have to say about this game. I have seen over 20 videos and I saw a show on TV in which they reviewed the game and just by looking at it I fell in love with it. It looks amazing from a graphical standpoint and the gameplay seem innovative enough for people to give this one a try plus the levels seem to bring back the feeling 2D side scroller. I have to say I was amazed, I just can't stop, lol, BTW I also saw video of Donkey Konga 2 and it looks mad addictive and fun to play. That's one game that would be good to play with your grilfriend, I might be picking these two and the first Donkey Konga once I have money and I buy a new GC. If you guys haven't yet seen the games in action go to gamespot or IGN to watch the videos. Wow!! Smile Smile Smile

osx089
rank 7
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 9:42 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
i must say, i own donkey konga and love it. it is really the only DK game i have liked since DK: diddy kongs adventure on the SNES. its just a great game! i beat it due to non-stop gameplay. good news is that i will continue to play it becauese the replay value and sheer fun of just going back over the levels and beating the bosses (espically Dread Kong) is extreamly fun.

and DarkLink is right, its great to play with a Girlfriend, because if u hook up 2 kongas to the game, you both can try to controll 1 DK, which just is crazy fun Very Happy

i recomend everyone get this game because its just a great game!!
DS-Advanced Wars 2, Feel The Magic
eMac- World of Warcraft